What our Pre-K students are learning.
Pre-Kindergarten Christian Preschool Class
Kindergarten readiness is an important part of your child’s education. Our Pre-Kindergarten program will give your child the skills and foundation they need to get a head start on their learning. In addition to the basic academics of phonics and math, your child will become socially confident in the school environment. Our classes always fill up, so please call today for enrollment.
Santa Clara Christian School students represent a variety of ethnic, religious and social backgrounds, providing an excellent cross-section of the larger Silicon Valley population. We provide an enhanced sense of community for families through our parent volunteer program and other social opportunities for families and faculty to interact.
Our friendly office staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding tuition and school program.
Calltoday to arrange a campus tour and to meet the community of Santa Clara Christian School!
- Recognize most of the alphabet letters and sounds
- Count and recognize the numbers 1-20
- Recognize and write their first name
- Recognize several different shapes
- Recognize the 8 basic colors
- Exposure to basic math concepts
- Introduction to days of the week and months of the year
- Learn how to hold a pencil and crayon correctly
- Learn how to use scissors in a proper manner
- Be exposed to various types of art projects
- Learn how to play with each other in a kind and loving manner
- Learn to resolve problems with their friends
- Be exposed to various stories from the Bible
- Be exposed to various Bible verses
- Learn to get in front of a group of people and share items for Ziploc Learning